Friday, March 13, 2009

put... the bunnay... back... in the box

I think today after work I am going to go shopping. I want to go to Angela's Vintage Boutique on east 11th -- where I got my prom dress -- and get some kind of fun new partytimez dress. That place is cheap, and I can get some kind of original awesome vintage piece. H'ray!

Yoga in 15 minutes.

Conair was awesome. Also, Conair is a brand of blowdryer!

Yesterday I went to dinner with Aaron Chivington and Joey Thomas at Baluchi's. Yummy food, great company. Love those big queens. I learned that Joey is on the no-fly list, and has been since he was 14. God knows why; some kind of idiot government mistake. That, or Joey actually is a domestic terrorist and just hides it really well.

Brittany Garcia got engaged! I fucking love Brittany, and her fiancé is the nicest guy. I can't believe I know someone who is getting married, though....!! My god, I still feel like a giant child.

Tomorrow me and Sam are going out to LI for Aunt Fran and Uncle Butch's 40th wedding anniversary dinner. 40 happy years of marriage! Right? Something like that. Then I think we're gonna hang out with some of my LI friends. I know I've recruited Walter to get beerz with us, which is extra super exciting because I haven't seen him in forever and he's one of my all-time faves. Wally Shovels up in here. Also I'm trying to recruit Kenny, and Lisa, and others. Fun timesssss.

HAPPY FRIDAY, TGIF and shit

No comments:

Post a Comment